Follow Us :
Our Mission Statement
To foster productive social, cultural, educational and economic relationships between black people of the United States and people of developed nations of Africa.
- Diasporic and community focus in the spirit of Ubuntu
- Enlightenment through an African-centered lens
- Aspire to expand the liberation of all people in mindset and social construct
- Seek to harness spirituality, positive energy, and love to activate and maintain self-healing
- There is power in service and ADU is an effort to effectuate collective impact at the community, regional, national, and global levels
- Unlearning cultural norms is essential to decolonization
- Build general awareness of developed African States, particularly among US citizens;
- Create cross-Atlantic cooperation among entrepreneurs, corporations, social service agencies, academia and cultural institutions of predominantly black communities to strengthen weak market neighborhoods in the United States and Africa;
- Inform foreign policy objectives of the United States that promotes mutually beneficial collaboration with developed African nations;
- Increase mutual understanding of societal dynamics, wealth building strategies, culture, spirituality and institutions.